Programs & Services » Volunteering


If you would like to volunteer for our school, you

 must have a criminal record check done. This is provided free by the RCMP. All you need to do is go online to



This Criminal Record Check is good for five years.

For those driving on field trips, your drivers'  abstract form needs to be sent to the school on a yearly basis as well as a photocopy of your drivers' license and car Insurance. Please contact the school office to discuss.